lunedì 1 luglio 2013

2nd Harajuku Fashion Walk ❥

Hi everyone!
First of all I'm sorry for not posting lately, but I'm soooo busy for my exams and work!
Well, on Sunday there was the Second Harajuku Fashion Walk!
I'm really happy cos this time I arrived in time ahhahahaha


Since I had to study for my exams  I didn't find the time to think about what to wear for the FW at the end I took my Liz Lisa dress to try a kawaii/romantic gyaru style!


This time we've done a differnt tour, we started as usual from the Duomo and then we walked the downtown galleries, we went to Piazza San Babila, Porta Venezia and in the end we arrived at the park Palestro!




There we had a picnik, it was beautiful!
I enjoyed it a lot, and as always I met new people!







Play cards with Bea! Love uuuu!!
Some of the members of "Gyaru Italiane" 

I'm passionate about photography I wanted to take good pictures of my friends!





Love you girls sooo much!!
 

I tried a rolled braid hairstyle
Me and Bea 
When I asked to my friend to took a pic of my dress I didn't realize I did stupid posis with my legs ahahahah
Here the collage >.<


xoxo
Jade

To see more phots CLICK

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...