lunedì 23 dicembre 2013

❤ 15 ❤ Day ~ Winter meet!

Hi everyone!!! How are you???
Yesterday me and my gyarusa had a meet for celebrate christmas and my birthday!
We had to go ice-skating but we ended staying at home and playing just dance ahhahhaha 
We ate a lot eheheh 
We talked about Sailor Moon and decided to take a pic with her's poses
 Our Dokidoki pose
 Me and Bea
  I've a question..Do we seem like sisters? Becouse a lot of people took me for her and her for me ahhahaha I'd like to have an outside opinion, just cos I'm curios! ahahah
 How couldn't take a pic with our photographer eeheh
After other pic..we arrived to the sweet!!
 I baked a cake and same bignè with pink cream too *ç*
At the end we exchanged presents!
Here what I recived from them for my b-day of next week but also for christmas!
A picnic handbag! I love the print ahahahaha  A travel jewelry box, lip gloss, makeup case with pencil eyeliner and eyeshadow! A korean beauty mask, green tea perfume and a pen, it's too cute!

My outfit for yesterday
 Accesories: Ma*rs
Set: Sugar Gloss
Tights: taobao
Boots: taobao
Cardigan: Gap

Day 15 – What’s your gyaru inspiration? (a.p)
I really love these girls! I love their makeup and hairstyle! My inspiration are not just thme, but I really like those 8 gals! 
Arisa Ichijyou, Gugu, Rina Sakurai, Saeko Chiba, Kumicky, Marimo and my favorite Shizuka Takeda!


Merry Christmas everyone!
Jade

4 commenti:

  1. Those cakes look amazing! I love your outfit and wish you a happy Christmas & birthday (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. This was my second time cooking pastry cream I wasn't sure for the taste..but at the end it come delicious *ç*
      Thank youuuu!! I think there is something missing in the outfit maybe a belt (?) but I love that set!!!
      Thank you again and I wish you happy christmas too!

      Elimina
  2. la torta sembra buonissima!!! Comunque si sembrate molto simili, anche io all'inizio vi credevo imparentate!!! non siete identiche ma qualche tratto simile lo avete haahahah che bello l'outfit <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Siiiii è venuta buona buona *^* a casa non me ne è rimasta neanche una fettina perchè ne hanno voluta portare una fetta ciascuno a casa ahahhaha ma tanto io me la rimangerò il 28 per il mio compleanno :P
      Ahahahhah ma davvero? Allora si siamo proprio sorelle separate alla nascita >_<
      Grazieee <3 sto aspettando mi arrivi la cintura quella con il cuore che penso possa completarlo meglio l'outfit, ma questo set me gusta mucho ahahha <3

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...