sabato 18 gennaio 2014

❤ 17 ❤ Day ~ Some improvement (?)

Hi everyone!!
How are you?? I'm sooo sorry!! 
I'm soooo busy with my progetcs for my examas that I hadn't time for myself at all!!
Today finally I could relax a little bit, cos yesterday my teachers cheked my works and said ok..so now I just have to finish them! 
Well ..in these days nothing happen! Just one thing, my package with things for meet on Frankfurt arrived!!
Sooooooo happy!!

Unfortunately the pink dress I had to wear with Beatrice and "twinning" is large to both! We'll have to find another outfit!


Day 17 – Show a photo for every year (or month if you’re new) that you’ve being into gyaru.
I started dressing gyaru since last year..but I don't have any good photos of the first months of the year!

Here me today!
 I tried my new Diamond bottom Lashes with a more dramatic makeup!
 Do you like it? 
 I think I impruve a little (?)  Hope so >__<
 xoxo 
Jade



2 commenti:

  1. mi piace tantissimo questo trucco nuovo, io sono una fan del trucco più pesante e su di te sta benissimo <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille <3 Devo cercare di essere più precisa con l'eyeliner ehehe però devo dire che anche a me piace come mi sta ^^ temevo un'effetto troppo "strong" per il mio viso, invece me gusta xD ma essendo il primo tentativo è ancora impreciso! Ora proverò altri trucchi simili :D

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...