lunedì 3 febbraio 2014

INT. GYARU LOVERS WINTER MEET UP ❤ 2014

Hi everyone!!
How are youuu??? I've just come back from Frankfurt *_____*
I didn't want to live and have other meetup yesterday and today too eh eh eh

This whole week I was sick, I was sooo worried to not be able to go to the meetup or not to have fun becouse of a fever or others things..but luckly I took in time some medecine and I felt better, not 100% ok but I was able to not feel pain and have fun!!
On friday morning, we had to fly to Frankfurt, our flight was at 10.35...well I arrived at 8.30 and waited for Bea to come some minutes after me cos I was arrived too early!
She called me and she said that she was in a jam traffic in center in Milan and I was like O.O OMG you'll never arrive in time! After an hour she come off the car where she was ( a friend of her wanted to give her a passage) and she barely took a taxi!
When she called me at 9.50 she said me she was near the airport, so I went out and wait to see her coming from far and run into her to help her with the luggage!
Our problem was that the luggage had to to be taken up by 9.55 am cos if it was after there would be a possibility that our luggage wouldn't arrive in Frankfurt with us! I did like this and sent the luggage in time! 
We made it and run to the gate! OMG I've never been so worried! Now it's all in the past hahaha

We arrive in Frankfurt and took the train, arrived at the hotel (a little small, but cute and nice workers) we went out to make a tour of the city!
We went to primark *__* for me it's almost like haven! I want that shop in Milan tooooo!!! I bought a looooot and I spent nothing! 
Ahahah everytime I look at this pic I can't stop laughing! In one we seem puffi and the other one Bea's face!? hahaha Love her soooo much!
 In the evening others italian gals friends of us arrived and we went to dinner togheter and chatted a little bit and walked for a while seeing Frankfurt by night!
On Sunday (the only day of the weekend with rain -.-") finally meetup!!! I was sooo worried cos I'm a newbe and I'm not so confident in my makeup, I tried the last one I did and I felt like I did a good job..but I wan't so satisfied! I helped Bea with her makeup and hair cos we were late ahahahhaha 
We run at the mc donalds (it was the meeting point) and there were soooo many gals and guys *_____* everyone were soooo pretty!! Omo really, I felt a little out of place ahahah they were all soooo gorgeous! 
Usually I'm not shy..but that day I was like looking at all that were sooo perfect *** I also spoke with some gals that I follow and inspire me to always be a better gyaru!!!I was soooo excited!!!
With Jojo and Sui *____* !!!
(Photo by Sui on instagram) 
When all plp arrived we went to the center, in a mall to take pics together but after few minutes the security guys kicked us out! Sooo rude!
We were able to took some photos! I wanted to took others not only group photos..but I didn't have the time sigh u.u
❤Italian gals❤
I can't wait to see the othes pics too! We were sooo many!!
After that Shopping YAY and than Karaoke!!! We walked a loooot!! My feet were dead at some point hahahahaha
 We sang and chatted a lot with differents gals!!! It's been a great experience! I didn't talk so much cos I was a bit shy  xD 
I hope to participate at the next one too and I'll sure be less shy that at this one! Maybe cos it was my first international meet and cos I didn't know everyone! But it was fun and I was happy to meet soo many gorgeous plp that as me have this passion!
First time twinning with Bea!! 
Bea
Me





Bag: Liz Lisa
Dress: Hash Hash
Sweater: Liz Lisa
Boots: off brand
Accessories: Primark
I'm soo happy I was able to went to this event and meet soo many gyaru lovers!!
Beautiful plp but also sooo sweet!!!
I'm a bit sad to be here in my "normal life" again eheh but I'm sure there will be more experience like this one!!
xoxo
Jade


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...