lunedì 17 marzo 2014

❤ 20 ❤ Cartoomics and gals meet (?)

Hi everyoneee!! How are youu???
Yesterday I went to "Cartoomics" a comic fair we have here in Milano! I went with my sis Bea in gyaru! This time we didn't mean to twin but we casually used the same shoes of liz lisa and worn a dress with flowers aahahhahah

 We took too many selfie ahahahah



We meet with other gyaru from here *o* they are all so beautiful!
For more pics here

This was my makeup, I forgot to take a close up pic!

 Day 20 - A picture of your most treasured  item.
I have some Liz Lisa dress that I really really love! I sure cares a lot for my first Liz Lisa bag and my red LizLisa dress!
 But my most treasured item right now are my Ma*rs bag and coat! I really wanted to buy them for a long time!

Wht's yours?

xoxo
P.s. Do you like my new signature? 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...