sabato 3 maggio 2014

❤ 23 ❤ Day ~ Spring Gyaru Meet and some changes ~

Hi everyone how are you???
Sorry I haven't written in a while..but I was really busy and I went on holiday and was without internet for all the time being there! Two weeks ago I meet with DokiDokiOhana Nagosa, I missed them soooo much!!! 
I changed my haircolor eh eh I really like it! Does it suit me?
I went to Toscany with my parents to relax and meet my childhood friends! I love nature, flowers, silence and animals, the air is totally different from the one in cities, times to times is good to change some air! But I couldn't wait to come back home cos of the meeting on the weekend!
In fact, last weekend I went to the Spring Gyaru Meet in Milan! I wasn't feeling very well however I decided to go and I'm really happy for my decision cos I had sooooooooo much fun! Can't wait for the next meet!!! 







I was the photography with Nicole and this is the only pic we take with everyone ahahaah 
If you want to see more pics about our meet click HERE
It these days I tried something more mature, onee gyaru (?) but I've to improve a lot!
Day 23 – Is there local gyarus in your area? If so where and how many..
Here in Milan we are about ten, but there are other girls in nearby towns that are "active gyaru" also them are about ten, well that I know xD


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...